Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cape Town...... And so little time

Greetings from South Africa again!

I'm afraid I am short on time so this is going to be more of a photo update than writing but suffice to say I have seen the Cape of Good Hope and been to the top of Table Mountain and they are amazing. Tomorrow I leave for three weeks in the South African wilderness and I hope to keep up my notes as I go but I know I will be without wifi for a long time so you might not hear anything until I come out the other side.

So......  Photos.  Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point first.....




And a stop in Simons Town to see some penguins but unfortunately they looked a little sad as they were molting so they weren't waterproof and couldn't swim.



And today, up Table Mountain.  Stunning!




Ok, that's all for now.  As I said, I'm going to be completely off grid for the next three weeks.  There should hopefully be a bunch of uploads once I get a good wifi connection!









No comments:

Post a Comment