Sunday, November 3, 2013

Santiago to Mendoza

I'm sitting on the bus right now heading from Santiago to Mendoza, Argentina.  It's probably one of the most spectacular roads I've been on, rivaling those in New Zealand.  Not to mention the M4 near Bristol :o)

I just crossed through the customs area and this is the backdrop to it.......


But it does make me wonder, why do all customs halls make you feel guilty, even if the most dangerous thing you're carrying is a chocolate bar?  There's just something about them the world over.

Anyway, bus is comfy, I've got about another three / four hours to Mendoza so I'm going to settle in with some music and a book.  For now here's some pictures from the road.




Reassuring....... Not sure we should have been as close to this as we were.




No comments:

Post a Comment