Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The sharks are circling

Well I made it to Cape Town and it's beautiful here.  First on the agenda, swimming with the sharks.......


Yup, I went cage diving.  It was amazing.  The bay is full of great whites.  By all count we saw six different ones today, and because of the conditions they were coming from deep and leaping out of the water.  They realise on overcast days you can't see into the water so they come from under their prey.  I saw one come out of the water right in front of me and swim so close to the cage I could nearly touch it.  Amazing.

Unfortunately I didn't get many great photos but I know someone who did and their going to send them along, I'll post them when I get them.  For now here's what I got (besides seasick, as did half the people on the boat at final count).




No comments:

Post a Comment