Saturday, October 12, 2013

A little bit of symbolism. .....

Ok,  so I'm not superstitious,  or maybe I am,  anyway the last 13 years or so I've been carrying around this stone in my pocket.   It's been through some knocks and had a chip taken out of it when I dropped it at Shanghai airport.  
So the last 13 years have been and gone,  it's time for a change of luck and attitude.   As part of that my 'lucky stone' is now residing in the US as I fly away.   At this point it's got that desperate :-)
I know it doesn't change me or how I'm going to think but I realised the best part of this whole thing so far is clearing out the house of the clutter and the memories.   I'm going to have to do it again in the uk as I know some memories got shipped but it's a weight off my shoulders.
Here's to the next two months and the adventures ahead.   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment