Tuesday, October 29, 2013

4 days of silence on the way.......

So I'm two and a half weeks into this whole thing with another seven weeks spread out in front of me.  Coming up is what I suspect is going to be the most challenging part of the whole trip, the altitudes on the Bolivian salt plains.  I just put an altimeter on my mobile so I can check what altitudes we actually reach, should be interesting.

It's going to be a tough four days and three nights and hopefully it will all go without a hitch.  I do know that wifi connection will likely be pretty hard to come by so most likely nothing will be posted on here until Sunday when I get back to Santiago before heading for Argentina.  I'm going to try and write offline while we go so there should be a flurry of posts going up late on Sunday night.

So far it's all been good.  I've enjoyed myself, met some great people and overall had about as good a time as could be expected given everything else that's been going on.  Once I hit the three week mark - in other words, after I've finished in the salt flats - I'll do another little Q&A session for some of the highlights of the first three weeks.

See you all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment