Friday, October 25, 2013

Santiago, Chile at 6am.

Well kind of.  And assuming I can stay awake throughout.
Right now its 630am in Santiago and I landed about and hour ago and am currently losing the battle with a spanish keyboard and cant get the punctuation I want.
Anyway, it was about a 5 1/2 hour flight from Panama, I got some sleep but definitely not enough.  But Ive got a city tour kicking off at 9 so I am going to be up and about, hopefully, for the next few hours and then probably crash pretty hard in the afternoon once I get my hotel room.
Thats pretty much it for now, I apologise for the lack of apostrophes but I can not be bothered to figure out how to get them from this keyboard.
I will be posting some photos from Santiago this afternoon if I can stay awake long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment