Monday, October 14, 2013

Leon - a pretty little town

Ok, so I woke up Sunday morning to bright blue skies and warm temperatures......  Very promising.
Got up, breakfast, get ready and out I go.
Leon is a nice town, pretty small but some nice old stone churches and buildings, the main one being the cathedral in the main town square
Then there are the other, equally picturesque ones in all their different colours and sizes.  This being Sunday they were all pretty much full and the town was pretty quiet.
After what I thought was a few hours walking around I stopped off in one of the tour companies looking for something for Monday to get up to the volcanoes.  Nothing, but they did have two people going to one that afternoon/evening.  Thinking it was around 1pm I didn't think there was time, watch check showed it was 1130.  This traveling without a watch and a two hour time difference can really mess up your perceptions sometimes.
Anyway, more on the volcano in a separate post.  For now I will leave you with a picture to prove I'm actually here - you can check it for photoshop evidence if you want, I have nothing to hide - sad to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment